WHAT: Eating Clean in 2018, 30 Days to Better Health Challenge!!!
WHERE: Koga Rochester, 1 Grove St. Pittsford NY
WHY: Want to get away??? Go someplace warm for the winter??? Now you can in our unique, 70-80 degree room!
WHEN: Saturdays and Sundays through the month of January 2018
Koga Rochester will be hosting juiceflow Yoga for a 30 day, exclusive, health empowerment and nutritional support Staycation!!!! Be prepared to sweat and replenish you body with water and probiotics at our weekend staycation. You will explore how to tap into your inner self and seek out your body's specific needs for nourishment. There will be physical activities, journal activities, small group discussions and plenty of opportunity to ask questions about your health and nutrition.
These workshops are designed around the needs of the attendees. The idea is that we grow and learn together as a community while exploring healthy options both physically, mentally and spiritually.
$39.00 will gain you access to all workshops both Saturday and Sunday. You will also have the opportunity to attend an hour of Yoga and Pilates immediately following each workshop. All workshops along with the Yoga/Pilates classes are optional. If you are new to Yoga or Pilates...no worries, these classes are also designed with your needs in mind! Come as you are, come as you need, come as you wish, come as you can!
In addition, Arbonne will be offering a 30 Days to Better Health Challenge that is separate and additional to the Koga Staycation. If you would like more information on the Arbonne 30 Days to Better Health Challenge, Contact our Local Consultant Beth O'May, firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect:
- Please dress in layers. The room is heated so you can peel away your winter wear and enjoy your pedicures, shorts and tee shirts.
- You will have a half hour before the Yoga/Pilates to change, prepare and replenish. Please wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing and minimal jewelry for class.
- lockers and showers are available; you will need your own lock. Generally members of this studio do not lock up their items, there has never been an issue. Additionally the studio will be closed and locked to the public so you will only be sharing the studio with other staycation attendees.
- Please bring something to sit on. Pillows, bolsters, yoga cushions, stadium cushions and camping chairs are all suggestions. It will be up to you, to get yourself comfortable.
- Please bring and drink plenty of water before, during and after your workshop and or practice. Again the room is warm and sweating is encouraged:)
- If you plan on attending the yoga/pilates class a light snack such as fresh fruit, 1-2 hours prior to the class is suggested.
Saturdays, Jan 6, 13, 20 and 27
- 11-1 pm Workshop and activities
- 130-230 Hot Vinyasa Yoga Class
Sundays, 4, 14, 21, and 28
- 11-1 pm Worshop and activities
- 130-230 Hot Pilates Class
Completion of all 8 classes you will receive a free juiceflow yoga tank!!!